The Alexander Construction Company almost single handedly changed the face of Palm Springs between 1955-1965, building nearly 2,500 post & beam mid-century modern homes and doubling the city’s population in the process.
These houses have since been dubbed the “Alexanders,” a majority of which were spearheaded by architect William Krisel (Palmer & Krisel) including their very first tract, the Twin Palms Estates neighborhood in south Palm Springs (1956-59).
Krisel’s use of standardized building elements, switching up footprint orientations and rooflines, and integrating indoor with outdoor living, made the “Alexanders” affordable, appealing and highly sought after … even today. Especially today!
Twin Palms Estates is located just South of East Palm Canyon Drive, between S. Camino Real and S. La Verne Way, behind the Ocotillo Lodge, another Krisel/Alexander project.
Twin Palms Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.